Bank of Luxemburg's Mission Statement
To have a positive impact on people's lives!
October 6, 1903 - Wisconsin House Bank of Luxemburg was originally launched as a rural exchange bank in downtown Luxemburg.
1916 - Construction of a new bank facility began.
1953 - Bank observed its 50th anniversary.
1962 - The bank building was completely remodeled.
1967 - New bookkeeping department was implemented.
1970 - First drive-up window was installed.
1982 - Luxemburg Bancshares was formed as the parent company of the bank.
1985 - The bank was remodeled again.
1987 - Dyckesville branch was opened.
1989 - Green Bay branch was opened.
1990 - There was a twenty-to-one stock split
1996 - The investment department was established and the IGA branch was opened.
1999 - Casco branch was opened.
2003 - 2018 - Denny's SuperValu branch was in operation.
2004 - 2015 - The Forestville branch was in operation.
2006 - The main branch in Algoma was opened.
2008 - The new main branch was opened in downtown Luxemburg.
2014 - Sturgeon Bay branch opened.
2016 - Kewaunee branch was opened.
Bank of Luxemburg currently operates eight banking offices in Kewaunee, Door and Brown County. Tim Treml is the current President/CEO of Bank of Luxemburg and the bank's holding company, Luxemburg Bancshares.