Debit Master Card®
Our Debit MasterCard gives you a faster, convenient way to buy the products and services you need.
A Bank of Luxemburg Debit Card allows you to:
- Withdraw funds from your checking account without having to write a check
- Make purchases wherever MasterCard is accepted
- Performs all functions of an ATM card
- Save money on check printing fees
- Transactions provide detailed information of your purchases
- Choose your own personal identification number (PIN)
- No charge Bank of Luxemburg branch locations ATMs
- ATM Access Network to broaden your no surcharge area
- Fraud protection
Our fraud monitoring system keeps an eye on your debit card account activity to monitor your normal debit card habits 24/7. If the fraud monitoring system spots something suspicious, they will contact you via email or text that you have on record with us. The contact information will forewarn you of the suspicious activity and ask you to approve or decline the transactions in question.
Ways to protect your debit card information:
- Shop at accredited online retailers
- Never give your card number information over the phone to an unknown caller
- Monitor your account transactions frequently online banking or via 24 hour telephone banking
- Establish online banking alerts that notifying you of a low balance amount
- Create a personal identification number (PIN) that is not obvious to others
- Memorize your personal identification number (PIN) so it is along with your debit card
- Opt to use bank location ATMs rather than public ATMs that might contain skimming devices
- Keep your contact information up to date with the bank so we can contacting you immediately
- Notify the bank when you are traveling
Although our fraud monitoring system is monitoring your transactions, you are the best defense against unwanted and suspicious transactions. Contact the bank immediately when you notice this type of activity on your account.
For the safety and security of our customers, Bank of Luxemburg monitors your debit card activity. If suspicious activity were to occur, your debit card would be blocked from all transactions. Therefore, if you are traveling out of state, please notify us so we do not flag your transactions and block your card to limit additional potentially fraudulent expenditures.