Cash Management Services
We know managing a business can be difficult, so we offer many different cash management services to help with your finances.
Business Online Banking
Enjoy the convenience of reviewing your accounts anytime, anywhere with these great Business Online Banking features:
- Account Balancing - Review up-to-the minute account transactions.
- Bill Pay - Set up bill payees, and schedule one-time or reoccurring payments.
- eStatements - Receive and access your electronic statements conveniently at your fingertips.
- Account Alerts - Establish account notifications that alert you to the changing activity in your accounts during your busy day
- Transfers - Create one-time or recurring transfers within your business accounts to make loan payments or manage balances between your accounts.
- Additional fees and restrictions may apply
Direct Deposit/ Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payment Services
Enjoy added convenience and security with these electronic payment services:
- Process direct deposit payroll for your employees.
- Collect and receive payments from your customers.
- Enjoy ACH payment options to your vendors.
- Make tax payments.
- Additional fees and restrictions apply.
Initiate domestic wire transfers quickly, any time, day or night. Securely send detailed wire transfer instruction to the bank without leaving the office. Additional fees and restrictions apply.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture allows you to scan business checks and make electronic deposits without leaving your office. Other benefits of Remote Deposit Capture include:
- Save time – Make deposits when it is most convenient for you, evenings, weekends or even holidays
- Reduce Expenses – Save gas and time with fewer trips to the bank
- Peace of Mind – Deposit checks frequently to manage your funds more effectively
- Easy Access – View checks and deposits online immediately
- Ease of Use – Scan and verify checks and totals online
Remote Deposit Capture users can log in here.
Merchant Card Services
- Credit/Debit Card Processing - Offer your customers payment flexibility by accepting major card types including Visa and MasterCard. Also, give your customers the option to pay with ATM/debit cards by accepting PIN-based debit transactions.
- Electronic Gift Cards - Increase revenue, attract new customers and build customer loyalty with an electronic gift card program. Track card inventory electronically to prevent fraud.
- ATMs - Cash disbursement machines are a source of revenue for you and convenient for your customers.