Online Banking offers you many of the services that would usually require a personal visit or a phone call, all conveniently handled online, according to your schedule.
- Check the balance of your checking, savings, certificate of deposit and loan accounts
- View account transactions
- View images of checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set up recurring transfers
- Set up account alerts to notify you of balance changes and loan payment due dates
- Rename your accounts
- Place a stop payment
- Update your username, password, phone numbers, and email address
eStatements are replicas of the paper statements you receive in the mail, but they are delivered securely to your online banking account. Opting for eStatements not only saves resources but provides even more great benefits.
- eStatements are free
- Receive your eStatements earlier than your paper statements
- Reduce identity theft risk by eliminating your mailed statements
- Receive email notifications each month when your statement is ready to view
- View up to 17 months of statements
- Easy access to balance your statements online at any time
Bill Pay allows you to automate payments of monthly bills like energy, cable, mortgage, credit cards and more! Ensure your bills are paid on time, without the need to write checks or estimate mailing times.
- Create personal or business payees
- Set up one time or recurring payments
- View scheduled payments
- View payment histories
- Edit or delete payees
Additional fees and restrictions may apply.
Bill Pay system requirements